Monday, October 31, 2011

She Found Me!!!

So of  course I'm sitting here trying to find the eye ease to post on my blog and wifey sees me. So I tell her that I created a blog a few months back and she trips because I didm't tell her. This is MY SITE where I can be uncontrolled and have a release on life. Why the F$#k would I tell you about this so you can find it and be pissed for another reason. If I didn't have this site and was doing drugs of some sort maybe it would be better. The kicker of it all is that she was always going to a site to ask questions and it popped up on my email but that was all good because she told me. She didn't tell me she was talking all types of shit so I guess it's cool on her end. F%$k it I'm going to say what I feel and I hope you still all enjoy my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment