Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Penn State In A mess!!!!

I have a serious problem with grown a&% adults taking advantage of children. I used to be upset before but now that I am a father this is just utterly disgusting. How could you use kids vulnerability for sexual gain. This is why the catholic church is so Fu&%ed up. If you would just let priest get married and stop thinking they are holier than thou, maybe this wouldn't be such an issue. This  is where PSU Fu&%ked up because Penn State is Heaven, Joe Pa is God and nobody wanted to act as if something was seriously going on to mess up Penn State's great reputation.  I grew up in Pennsylvania where both of my parents went to PSU and to see this all unfolding just boggles my mind. These kids that are being abused at such a young age don't even know about sex and they are forced into it by deviant pedophiles.This of course is going to change the kids life for ever all because some Adult wants to bust a nut. If I found that this happened to my kid there would be no need in calling the police because I would take matters into my own hands!!!  As being a man it's one thing to go cheat on your wife with another women but a little boy C'mon!!!! The women is a beautiful species in the first place, so why even turn to boys. If I knew of a crime that took place under my watch I would do more than just tell my superior and not look anymore into it. I hope Sandusky gets buried under the jail for what he did and everyone that knew and didn't step up to the plate will have their day in court with the Big Man upstairs!!!! Sorry for the Rant, now back to the regular scheduled program where Real Men Can Be Men!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment