Saturday, July 16, 2011

These Are Just My Thoughts

Women kill me with being so damn spoiled and forgetting everything once a fight arises. You give women the world and as soon as something goes wrong they want to jump down your throat and threaten your lively hood. Why because it's cliche but we can't live with them and we can't live without them. It sounds great going out and F%$king everything that looks good and has a pulse but at the end of the day we as men do want someone that we can trust and can come home to at night. I love all types of women and want to F&%k a lot of them but at the end of the day is it worth losing your family over. It's funny because my fiance asked me how often do I think about sex. The answer is always!!!! Before I got engaged my life was surrounded by sex, I went out to bars, clubs to look at females, when I was alone at home I looked at females on my computer, and I wanted the great job with the house and cars so I could attract those fine A$% females. My father always said their is nothing new under the sun but I tell my dad life is definitely different from when he was growing up with all these surgeries and s&^t. A good man is hard to find these days and I don't care what females say they are having a hard time finding one. Every women wants a good looking man with a great job who is good to them and great in the sack. Well fellas if you are one of those guys you can have the pick of the litter over many a girl that might be fine as hell. F%$k if you have 2 out of 3 you are still in the driver's seat. See a women f&%ks up because she set her standards too high and ends messing with a guy that a) is the Sh&% and has about ten of you, b) Is already in a committed relationship or c) is the guy but he treats them to good to realize that he is the one for them.!!! Guys are mainly reaching their peak in their 30's while women are reaching their peak in their mid twenty's which is leaving a huge gap and putting men in full control. Tons of my friends have found themselves getting married in their 20's, not because they want to but because they have been given an ultimatum. This is why the divorce rate is so high. Because good men end up figuring out their worth and they say fu&k it I have now reached my peak and I need some more P&%sy. I love having a family don't get me wrong but ad a few zeros to my bank account and s&%t gets complicated. It's not because I don't love my fiance, it's because their are a lot of fine a%$ women out  there who serve up pu$%y for a living!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment