Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why!!!

Why must you complement your significant other all of the damn time. If I tell you that you are the most beautiful women in the world shouldn't that hold some wait for at least a month. Why every time you decide you want to change your hair or dress up I have to be the one to say Ohhhh My God you look absolutely AMAZING, and if I don't say it in the tone you want you are pissed. Depending on my tone she will say you don't like it and you don't care. Well to be truthful, no I don't give a fuck as long as you still look good! Men are simple all you have to ask us is would you still F%$k me and the answer is always YES. I don't get upset every time I get my haircut or put on a new t-shirt and you don't say anything so why should you!!!! All I'm saying is for the love of God could you please just except the fact that I still want to F%$k you all the time, which in my book holds a ton of weight! I had no idea that the difference between I like it a lot and I love it were so huge. I got my Ass reamed because I said I like it a lot a couple days ago but now I love it. I thought those were both 2 very good things so why the F%$k am I in a argument about why I didn't like it before. Women get your S&%t together because US as men are simple and you try and make us so         F%gg&sh it hurts. You want a man that is so sensitive to your needs but when he cries at The Notebook you call him a Pu&%y and leave his ass. We don't give a F%&k that you cut 2 inches of of a bang or that you lightened your hair 1 shade. The answer to every question is yes I still want to F%&k you and I Love you as well!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment