Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cheating!!!

Now that I am getting married it feels like all of my female friends are having issues with their men. I try and give them advice in the most unbiased way that I can but sometimes the writing is on the wall. One of my female friends is still crazy upset over a guy that cheated on her over three years ago and is now engaged to that female(Get The F&%K over It). Another friend is still living with her ex that was texting other women "I want to see how your P&^s& feels"(He Is F&%$king. She has at least moved on but now she is exploring girls because that relationship was so F%^$ked up. Women usually only cheat for a couple of reasons. Those reasons are 1) they are usually with their man for financial purposes and are not attracted, and 2) because their man is not paying them enough attention and they want to feel loved or wanted. Women also mainly cheat with their heart so men beware if your women is cheating more than likely it's going to be hard to get her back because she probably has feelings for that dude. Men however, cheat for several different reasons. Some but not all of these reasons include, 1) My Penis is hard and you are willing to please it, 2) You are not the same piece of ass I've been having, 3) Home life sucks and I need and outlet, 4) She came at me, 5) She has my kids and I don't want to leave her but I really don't like her any more, 6) I can get away with it and 7) Did I mention my penis was hard.

Most women that come to me with issues about their men are in denial that he is cheating but they love him so much they kinda just want to get over it as long as it's not blatantly in their face. Men however will S&^$ a brick if they even think their girl is flirting, which is just how we are. I have been on the other side of cheating once and it was with my college sweetheart who I swore up and down could do know wrong. I had blinders on because she was so fine and refused to believe she could be that grimy. After so much I decided I had to move on because I'm not that dude but I told her the next guy she meets would marry her and soon after they started dating he proposed and they are now married with a kid. The great part about this situation though is after we broke up and she started dating her soon to be husband we rekindled for a bit. I would come visit her and be sitting on the couch next to her wow she was on the phone with her man. She would still suck me off and let me smash bare and she is now married to this guy. At that point I realized how grimy girls could be and men would have no idea.

I try and be good but I do understand how men cheat but it's all about your mental state of mind. I think my fiance is the most beautiful girl in the world but with all this kitty running it is hard to stay on the straight and narrow. I can't understand guys that wife up a busted A%s chick and they truly think they are going to stay faithful. If you have a 3 that means their is at least 8 different notches of females that are as good or better than your chick. Look at Jessie James and Eric Benet, they both had bangers and still were cheating their asses off. Look at Arnold or Wiener, both just said F&%K it I'm a man and I need some A$%. I love how rich men usually say they have a problem after they get and need therapy but the truth of the matter they have a D&%K and it needed to bust a nut. Ultimately it comes down to the fact of the matter of am I willing to give up my relationship and face all the repercussions for some new kitty and the answer for me is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment