Thursday, June 23, 2011

Condoms

I would like to talk about something near and dear to my heart which is condoms!! I have had a problem with these things since the beginning of time. There is no better feeling than having unprotected sex, but at what cost are you willing to do so. One of the main reasons men get caught cheating is because they are out doin their dirt with no protection and they end up bringing something home to mama. This is another reason why men stay in bad relationships with women so long because now they have to go back to using protection if they leave and start screwing new. I have been fortunate in my 30 years of existence not have had any form of disease but trust me there were a few occasions where I found myself coming home scrubbing my balls with bleach. I don't know why an unprotected orgasm feels so good but it does. If there were a drug that produced orgasms every 5 minutes everyone would be gasam heads. Of course the best thing to do is both get checked and then go from their but nobody does that so what's next.

 Men judge having unprotected sex on a) how good she looks,
 b) how horny I am and c) Is she going to let me go in bare. There have been plenty of times when I was with a top of the line chick and we started dating and the first time we had sex was unprotected and then on. I was just so amazed that the conversation never came up in the heat of the moment so of course I didn't ask. Then of course comes the awkward conversation later of whether or not we should have done that or not. I am not an advocate of screwing bare first but F$%* it I'm a client so who am I to say what is right or wrong. If they could just create a pill that was a delete all after I bust a nut that would be highly beneficial to mankind.

Maybe 10 years from now they will have a cure for all STD's and this conversation will be irrelevant, but until then watch your back because she sure want!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment