Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cofessions From Mars


Hello Males,
This is my first ever website dedicated to the male species that is out there with no one to listen. Throughout my 29 years on this earth there has continuously been and out pour of cries helping women out in multiple issues in their lives, but what about the men. I recently came to this realization this past Father’s Day when nobody was out celebrating Dad's unlike Mother’s Day where everyone can't wait to appreciate. I placed this forum together where men will have a safe haven to ask any question that's on their mind and not be judged. Throughout my time on this blog we will be tackling many issues from sex, drugs, music, women, sports, entertainment, relationships, finances, etc.... Whatever issues you are having I will try my best to help you along with the process as well as building a platform for men to vent. Their will be some eye candy posted to past the time but this is our website that is dedicated to us (MEN).
To give you a little background on myself,
I am originally from Pittsburgh PA, (Go Steelers) and I am engaged with a beautiful daughter. I love Sports, Sex, Music, Food, Drinks, Movies, Video Games and Money. I hate doing work, eating healthy, losing my hair, not being able to say what's on my mind and not being a swinger lol!!!
I hope this blog works out well for all of us and let's begin with the first Eye Ease of the Blog.
Sincerely Yours,
Red Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment