Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Football Lockout


I don't know about you but I am sick and tired of hearing about this damn lockout. You have Millionaires and Billionaires all fighting over a game that we the fan made what it is. Every time you turn on ESPN there is breaking news saying that the NFL is in negotiations or that they have broken from negotiations with nothing resolved. The only breaking news I need to hear is game on. Unfortunately since I was born an bread to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan my fanhood will always be in tact but what about other franchises that don't have as strong of a following. I know if I was a Carolina Panthers fan and I pay a minimum of $20 to park $60 per ticket and at least $40 for food/drinks to see a 2-14 team, that I would think twice about paying with this sorry lockout at hand. The NFL needs to take one game from the year and make it free for putting all of its fans through this BS. Usually I would be getting ready for Madden to come out and paying attention to all the free agent moves but now all I have is Golf, Baseball, Women's Basketball and Nascar, WHAT CHOICES!!!!! All I'm saying is at the end of the day the owners and the players need to understand that they are fortunate to be in the situation that they in so suck it up and let's play some football!!

No comments:

Post a Comment